Sunday, July 8, 2012

You Missed Out on My Special Prices

The 99-cent special on all my e-books has now ended, but the prices are still great! On both Amazon and Smashwords the prices are just $1.99 for my novella "Monster Is in the Eye of the Beholder" and $3.99 for each volume of "The Termite Queen." Monster is short and intense and deserves a lot more attention than it's been getting. "The Termite Queen" is a long-haul book with a rich plot and an enigmatic conclusion. To everybody who has indicated an interest but not bought yet -- now is the time!
By the way, watch my termitespeaker blog for more installments of "The War of the Stolen Mother" over the next few days.   To date I've posted the Translator's Foreword (written by Prf. Kaitrin Oliva) and Chapters 2 and 3 (see parts of Chapter 1 on this blog's page, Shshi Language).  I'm still working on one final edit of "Stolen Mother" before print publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment